vuefireGo to documentation
Idiomatic composables for the Firebase SDK
Firebase for Vue made easy!
- Works with Vue >=2.7 and Vue 3
- Supports Composition and Options API
- Supports Vuex, Pinia, and anything that gives you a Vue
- Built for Firebase 9 for optimal tree shaking
- Automatically listen for changes in nested references
- VueFire is currently stable
- Nuxt VueFire is in Preview
You can follow the progress and future plans on the Roadmap issue.
VueFire requires the
firebase package to be installed as well as
npm install vuefire firebase
- Getting Started
- Vite Demo
- Coming soon: Nuxt Demo.
- Firebase Web Docs
- Realtime database
- Cloud Firestore (You should try this one which is also realtime)