v3.2.0 by gitFoxCode
From now on, icons that have the 'stroke' property will be treated like icons with 'fill', this means that from now on you can use icons that have only 'stroke' which was not possible in previous versions of the project.
From now on, icons will be rendered by the server.
This version contains changes that may affect the current projects, if there was any unintended effect on you please create an issue
v3.1.0 by gitFoxCode
Typescript, reactive use of icons
v3.0.0 by gitFoxCode
Complete module redesign. I focused on nuxt-icon.vue component, from now on it simply uses
- No SVG properties are removed, component styles should override them by CSS
- The module runs on the latest version of Nuxt 3.0.0 stable
- Icons are loaded only when used
- Instead of
filledis used (in order not to mix in the names of attributes that already exist)
- No longer using the syntax
📁icons └📁nested ⠀⠀└ icon.svg └ another-icon.svg
The changes are big, so if there are any errors, please create issues!
v2.0.1 by gitFoxCode
- The module does not use the plugin.
- It supports HMR.
- You can add nested icons in subfolders