Stylify is a library that uses CSS-like selectors to generate optimized utility-first CSS dynamically based on what you write.
Don't study framework. Focus on coding.
- 💎 Define Variables, Components, Custom selectors
- 💎 Add custom macros like ml:2
- 💎 Variables can be injected into css as CSS variables
- 💎 CSS variables can differ for each screen
- 💎 Simplify coding with helpers like
- 💎 Style any device with dynamic screens
- 💎 You can mark areas for which CSS should not be
- 💎 Split bundles for page/layout/component
- 💎 Selectors are minified from long
- 💎 No purge needed. CSS is generated only when something is matched
- 💎 Components & Custom selectors are attached to utilities. No duplicated
- 💎 Hooks can modify CSS or output for example wrap it in CSS layers
- 💎 Mangled (hidden/unreadable) HTML classes in production (if mangled)
- 💎 Try it with frameworks like, Next.js, Astro. SolidJS, Qwik Symfony, Nette, Laravel
- 💎 Works with bundlers like Webpack, Rollup, Vite.js
- 💎 Generated CSS can be used within SCSS, Less, Stylus
- 💎 CSS variables can be exported into external file and reused
Start using Stylify with your favorite tool in a minute.
|astro||Integration for Astro.build|
|bundler||A flexible CSS bundler.|
|nuxt||Module for Nuxt.js Framework v3+.|
|nuxt-module||Module for Nuxt.js Framework v2 < v3.|
|stylify||Core package. Generates CSS and minifies selectors.|
|unplugin||Universal plugin for Vite, Webpack, Rollup and Esbuild.|
|Browser||ES5-compliant browsers, Intersection Observer support is required.||Stylify doesn't need to be included in the browser. All CSS can be pregenerated on server or during a build.|
|Node||>= 14||In case Stylify will be used during an application build or in an SSR application.|
- Live examples and tutorials: documentation
- Changelog and release changes: releases
- Have an idea? Found a bug? Feel free to create an issue
- Visit Stylify website https://stylifycss.com.
- Follow Stylify on Twitter.
- Join Stylify community on Discord.
Please make sure to read the Contributing Guide before making a pull request.
Copyright (c) 2021-present, Vladimír Macháček