<NuxtIsland> to render components only server side.
When rendering an island component, the content of the island component is static, thus no JS is downloaded client-side. Changing the island component props triggers a refetch of the island component to re-render it again.
This component is experimental and in order to use it you must enable the
experimental.componentIslands option in your
Global styles of your application are sent with the response
Server only components use
<NuxtIsland> under the hood
- name : Name of the component to render.
- lazy: Make the component non-blocking.
- props: Props to send to the component to render.
- source: Remote source to call the island to render.
Remote islands need
experimental.componentIslands to be
'local+remote' in your
Slots can be passed to an island component if declared.
Every slot is interactive since the parent component is the one providing it.
Some slots are reserved to
NuxtIsland for special cases.
- fallback: Specify the content to be rendered before the island loads (if the component is lazy) or if
NuxtIslandfails to fetch the component.